If so, then you might like to increase your knowledge with FRINGE: September’s Notebook by Tara Bennett, Paul Terry, Jeff Pinkner, and J.H. Wyman. And wouldn’t you know it, SF Signal has 2 copies to give away to 2 lucky readers!
Here is what the book is about:
Delve into television’s most otherworldly phenomenon! Fringe: September’s Notebook is a uniquely in-world collection that explores the intricate destinies of Walter Bishop, Peter Bishop, and Olivia Dunham. Gathered by the Observer known only as “September,” these pages reveal new truths about the Fringe Division and Massive Dynamic. The book also closely examines the Amber timeline and the alternate universe “Over There.”
Packed with concept art, exclusive photos, and intriguing ephemera, September’s Notebook will satisfy every serious fan’s hunger for details about the Observers, quirks and little-known facts about each character, insight into Fringe Science, and much more. “Easter eggs” throughout build on the many symbols and codes woven into the show’s fabric, uncovering truths never before revealed.
With its layered storytelling, well-rendered characters, and complex overarching narrative, Fringe is the ideal show around which to publish, and Fringe: September’s Notebook provides a totally immersive reading experience.
Book Info (From Amazon UK)
- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: Titan Books (29 Jan 2013)
- ISBN-10: 1781166099
- ISBN-13: 978-1781166093
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter ‘FRINGE: September’s Notebook‘
- In the email, please provide your mailing address so the books can be mailed as soon as possible. (The winning addresses are forwarded to the publisher who will mail it to you. All other address info is purged once the giveaway ends.)
- Geographic restrictions: This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S. and U.K.
- Only one entry per person please. Duplicate entries will encased in amber and sent to a parallel universe. If you’ve won something from us in the past, please give someone else a chance. (You know who you are, and we do, too!)
- The giveaway will end Friday, January 25th, 2012 (9:00 PM U.S Central time). The winners will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.