TOC: ‘Telling Tales’ Edited by Ellen Datlow
Ellen Datlow has posted the table of contents for her upcoming anthology Telling Tales, a Clarion west fundraising anthology.
The January Locus mentioned that I’m editing a fundraising anthology for Clarion West. The title is Telling Tales-there will be a subtitle, but we’re not sure what it will be yet.
It is going to be all reprints by former Clarion West students, with afterwords by one of the teachers who taught during their year. It will be published by Hydra House in time for the 30th anniversary of the annual workshop. (at which I’m teaching)
Here’s the table of contents…
- “The Parrot Man” by Kathleen Ann Goonan
- “Absalom’s Mother” by Louise Marley
- “Mulberry Boys” by Margo Lanagan
- “The Fate of Mice” by Susan Palwick
- “My She” by Mary Rosenblum
- “Bitter Dreams” by Ian McHugh
- “Leviathan Wept” by Daniel Abraham
- “Start the Clock” by Ben Rosenbaum
- “I Hold My Father’s Paws” by David D. Levine
- “Beluthahatchie” by Andy Duncan
- “Another Word For Map Is Faith” by Christopher Rowe
- “The Adventures of Captain Black Heart Wentworth: A Nautical Tail” by Rachel Swirsky
- “A Boy in Cathyland” by David Marusek
- “The Water Museum” by Nisi Shawl
- “The Evolution of Trickster Stories Among the Dogs of North Park After the Change” by Kij Johnson
- “The Lineaments of Gratified Desire” by Ysabeau Wilce
Filed under: Books
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!