- “Mad Hamlet’s Mother” by Patricia C. Wrede
- “Zebulon Vance Sings the Alphabet Songs of Love” by Merrie Haskell
- “The Face of Heaven So Fine” by Kat Howard
- “My Voice is in my Sword” by Kate Elliott
- “Blood on Vellum: Notes from the Editor-in-Chief” by Lynne M. Thomas
- “Welcome to the Reformation, Bitches” by Sarah Monette
- “An Interview with Kate Elliot” by Maggie Slater
Apex Magazine is free for all to read at http://apex-magazine.com, and also available as a paid subscription on various electronic devices.