GIVEAWAY: Win a Copy of “Real Vampires Know Hips Happen” by Gerry Bartlett
Here is what the book is about:
Even though full-figured vampire Glory St. Clair knows a kilt won’t do her hips any favors, she’s willing to travel to Scotland and beyond for Jeremiah Campbell, her hunky on-again, off-again lover. Glory is thrilled when their reunion is a welcome one—until an attack leaves Jerry with amnesia, unable to remember their centuries together.
While Jerry doesn’t remember Glory, he’s more than willing to take what she freely offers—her ancient blood and her generous body. But when she tries to get him to travel to the New World in a flying machine, he thinks she’s cracked, especially since she wants him to work with his ancient rival to get his memory back.
With her lover stuck in the past and an unknown enemy plotting against them, Glory isn’t sure where to turn. But when Jerry puts his life on the line to save her, Glory knows the man she loves is still there—and she’ll do anything to get him back…
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter ‘Real Vampires Know Hips Happen‘
- In the email, please provide your mailing address so the books can be mailed as soon as possible. (The winning addresses are forwarded to the publisher who will mail it to you. All other address info is purged once the giveaway ends.)
- Geographic restrictions set by publisher: This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S.
- Only one entry per person please. Duplicate entries will sent to the New World via flying machine. If you’ve won something from us in the past, please give someone else a chance. (You know who you are, and we do, too!)
- The giveaway will end Monday, March 11th, 2013 (9:00 PM U.S Central time). The winners will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.
Filed under: Contest
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!