Courtesy of Prime Books, SF Signal has 5 copies of Yamada Monogatari: Demon Hunter by Richard Parks to give away to 5 lucky SF Signal readers! Here’s the best part: you get to pick your book format (physical or electronic). but wait! there’s more! There are no geographical restrictions!
I’m getting ahead of myself…
Here is what the book is about:
In an ancient Japan where the incursions of gods, ghosts, and demons into the living world is an everyday event, an impoverished nobleman named Yamada no Goji makes his living as a demon hunter for hire. With the occasional assistance of the reprobate exorcist Kenji, whatever the difficulty – ogres, demons, fox-spirits – for a price Yamada will do what needs to be done, even and especially if the solution to the problem isn’t as simple as the edge of a sword. Yet, no matter how many monsters he has to face, or how powerful and terrible they may be, the demons Yamada fears the most are his own!
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter ‘Yamada Monogatari: Demon Hunter‘
- In the email, tell us the format in which you would like to receive the book. Pick one of the following:
- PHYSICAL — In the email, please provide your mailing address so the books can be mailed as soon as possible. (The winning addresses are forwarded to the publisher who will mail it to you. All other address info is purged once the giveaway ends.)
- ELECTRONIC — Please indicate the eBook format of your choice: epub or mobi.
- Geographic restrictions set by publisher: None! This giveaway is open to everyone.
- Only one entry per person please. Duplicate entries will be eaten by an ogre. If you’ve won something from us in the past, please give someone else a chance. (You know who you are, and we do, too!)
- The giveaway will end Monday, March 11th, 2013 (9:00 PM U.S Central time). The winners will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.