Courtesy of Prime Books, SF Signal has 5 copies of Weird Detectives: Recent Investigations edited by Paula Guran to give away to 5 lucky SF Signal readers! Here’s the best part: you get to pick your book format (physical or electronic). But wait — there’s more! There are no geographical restrictions!
Here is what the book is about:
Paranormal investigators. Occult detectives. Ghost hunters. Monster fighters. Humans who unravel uncanny crimes and solve psychic puzzles; sleuths with supernatural powers of their own who provide services far beyond those normal gumshoes, shamuses, and Sherlocks can. When vampires, werewolves, and things that go “bump” in the night are part of your world, criminals can be as inhuman as the crimes they commit, and magic can seep into the mundane – those who solve the mysteries, bring justice, or even save the world itself, might utter spells, wield wands as well as firearms, or simply use their powers of deduction. Some of the best tales of the last decade from top authors of the 21st century’s most popular genres take you down mean streets and into strange crime scenes in this fantastic compilation.
And here’s the table of contents.
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter ‘Weird Detectives‘
- In the email, tell us the format in which you would like to receive the book. Pick one of the following:
- PHYSICAL — In the email, please provide your mailing address so the books can be mailed as soon as possible. (The winning addresses are forwarded to the publisher who will mail it to you. All other address info is purged once the giveaway ends.)
- ELECTRONIC — Please indicate the eBook format of your choice: epub or mobi.
- Geographic restrictions set by publisher: None! This giveaway is open to everyone.
- The giveaway will end Friday, May 10th, 2013 (9:00 PM U.S Central time). The winners will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.