TOC: Apex Magazine #48 (May 2013)
- “Ilse, Who Saw Clearly” by E. Lily Yu
- “The Binding of Ming-tian” by Emily Jiang
- “Come to My Arms, My Beamish Boy” by Douglas F. Warrick (from his new Apex book PLOW THE BONES)
- “Tight Little Stitches in a Dead Man’s Back” by Joe R. Lansdale
- “The Busker, Busted and Broken” by Shira Lipkin
- “Kicking Ass, Taking Names, Bubblegum Optional” by Sigrid Ellis
- “Interview with Joe R. Lansdale” by Maggie Slater
- “Blood from Vellum: Notes from the Editor-in-Chief” by Lynne M. Thomas
- “Words from the Publisher” by Jason Sizemore
The issue is available in DRM-free eBook form (ePub/mobi/PDF) via Apex Digital. It is also available for your Kindle & Nook.
Apex Magazine is free for all to read at http://apex-magazine.com, and also available as a paid subscription on various electronic devices.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!