WINNERS: 2012 Nebula Awards (Plus: Ray Bradbury Award and Andre Norton Award)
The winners of the 2012 Nebula Awards have just been announced!
- NOVEL: 2312, Kim Stanley Robinson (Orbit US; Orbit UK) [Our review]
- NOVELLA: After the Fall, Before the Fall, During the Fall by Nancy Kress (Tachyon)
- NOVELETTE: “Close Encounters”, Andy Duncan (The Pottawatomie Giant & Other Stories)
- SHORT STORY: “Immersion“, Aliette de Bodard (Clarkesworld 6/12)
- RAY BRADBURY AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING DRAMATIC PRESENTATION: Beasts of the Southern Wild, Benh Zeitlin (director), Lucy Alibar and Benh Zeitlin (writers), (Journeyman/Cinereach/Court 13/Fox Searchlight)
- ANDRE NORTON AWARD FOR YOUNG ADULT SCIENCE FICTION AND FANTASY: Fair Coin, E.C. Myers (Pyr)
- 2011 DAMON KNIGHT GRAND MASTER AWARD: Gene Wolfe
- SOLSTICE AWARD: Carl Sagan and Ginjer Buchanan
- KEVIN O’DONNELL JR. SERVICE TO SFWA AWARD: Michael H. Payne
Congrats to all!
Filed under: Awards
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!