WINNERS: 2013 Locus Awards
The winners for the 2013 Locus Award have been announced!
- SCIENCE FICTION NOVEL: Redshirts by John Scalzi
- FANTASY NOVEL: The Apocalypse Codex by Charles Stross
- YOUNG ADULT BOOK: Railsea by China Miéville
- FIRST NOVEL: Throne of the Crescent Moon by Saladin Ahmed
- NOVELLA: After the Fall, Before the Fall, During the Fall by Nancy Kress
- NOVELETTE: “The Girl-Thing Who Went Out for Sushi” by Pat Cadigan
- SHORT STORY: “Immersion” by Aliette de Bodard
- ANTHOLOGY: Edge of Infinity edited by Jonathan Strahan
- COLLECTION: Shoggoths in Bloom by Elizabeth Bear
- MAGAZINE: Asimov’s
- PUBLISHER: Tor
- EDITOR: Ellen Datlow
- ARTIST: Michael Whelan
- NON-FICTION: Distrust That Particular Flavor by William Gibson
- ART BOOK: Spectrum 19: The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art edited by Cathy Fenner & Arnie Fenner
Congratulations to all the winners!
Tagged with: Locus Awards
Filed under: Awards
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!