TOC: Apex Magazine #50 (July 2013)
- “To Die for Moonlight” by Sarah Monette
- “Abomination Rises on Filthy Wings” by Rachel Swirsky
- “The Constable of Abal” by Kelly Link
- “A Great Clerk of Necromancy” by Catherynne M. Valente
- Blood on Vellum: Notes from the Editor-in-Chief by Lynne M. Thomas
- Role for Damage by Sarah Kuhn
- Interview with Sarah Monette by Maggie Slater
- Interview with Kelly Link by Maggie Slater
- Words from the Publisher by Jason Sizemore
- “If You Were a Dinosaur, My Love” by Rachel Swirsky
The issue is available in DRM-free eBook form (ePub/mobi/PDF) via Apex Digital. It is also available for your Kindle & Nook.
Apex Magazine is free for all to read at http://apex-magazine.com, and also available as a paid subscription on various electronic devices.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!