The Hugo-nominated Apex Magazine, a monthly science fiction, fantasy, and horror magazine featuring original, mind-bending short fiction edited by the multi-Hugo Award-winning Lynne M. Thomas, has posted the table of contents for the September 2013 issue:
- “Someone Like You” by Margaret Ronald
- “Turning the Whisper” by Anaea Lay
- “The Boy Who Loved Death” by Hal Duncan
- “Body Language by Mary Robinette Kowal
- “I Can Transform You: The Carmillon” by Maurice Broaddus
- “Blood on Vellum: Notes from the Editor-in-Chief” by Lynne M. Thomas
- “Fangirl Isn’t a Dirty Word” by Deborah Stanish
- “Interview with Hal Duncan” by Maggie Slater
Cover art by Steven Kenny.
Apex Magazine is free for all to read at http://apex-magazine.com, and also available as a paid subscription on various electronic devices.