GIVEAWAY (Worldwide): Win a Copy of THE RAINBOW MAN by P.B. Kane!
Courtesy of Rocket Ride books, SF Signal has 4 copies of The Rainbow Man by P.B. Kane to give away to four lucky readers (2 ebook or physical copies for U.S. readers + 2 ebooks for non-U.S. readers).
Here’s the book description:
When Daniel Routh, together with friends Jill and Greg, and little brother Mikey, discover a body washed up on the beach after a storm, it’s one of the most exciting things ever to happen on the island of Shorepoint. And, as the man in question slowly recovers, he befriends the inhabitants of this small fishing community one by one. Only Daniel suspects something might be wrong with the newcomer, who cannot remember who he is, nor how he came to be there. To start with, this John Dee (as they label him, short for Doe) brings prosperity and happiness with him, but it isn’t long before the tide begins to turn. Then John begins to worm his way into Daniel’s own family, trying to take the place of his late father, and the teenager knows something must be done. Little does Daniel realise that he’s now involved in one of the most ancient conflicts of all time; one that might decide the fate not only of Shorepoint, but of the entire world.
This very special short novel from the imagination of award-winning and bestselling author P.B. Kane (the Arrowhead Trilogy, Lunar, The Butterfly Man – as Paul Kane), marks his first foray into the realms of YA fiction. With great characterization, emotional impact, action and shock twists, this is a genre release that’s sure to become an instant classic.
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter ‘The Rainbow Man‘
- Restrictions: To curtail shipping costs, 2 non-U.S. residents will be chosen to receive an eBook version of the book. 2 U.S. residents will also be chosen and each may choose between an ebook version or a phycial copy. So:
- Non-U.S. residents: In the email, specify the ebook format of choice (mobi or epub).
- U.S. residents: In the email, specify the ebook format of choice (mobi or epub) if you want the ebook, or please provide your U.S. address.
- The giveaway will end Friday, November 22nd, 2013 (9:00 PM U.S. Central time). The winners will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.
Filed under: Contest
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!