WINNERS: 2013 British Fantasy Awards
The winners of the 2013 British Fantasy Awards have been announced at the awards banquet at the World Fantasy Convention in Brighton.
- BEST FANTASY NOVEL (the Robert Holdstock Award): Some Kind of Fairy Tale, Graham Joyce (Gollancz)
- BEST HORROR NOVEL (the August Derleth Award): Last Days, Adam Nevill (Macmillan)
- BEST NOVELLA: The Nine Deaths of Dr Valentine, John Llewellyn Probert (Spectral Press)
- BEST SHORT STORY: Shark! Shark!, Ray Cluley (Black Static #29) (TTA Press)
- BEST COLLECTION: Remember Why You Fear Me, Robert Shearman (ChiZine Publications)
- BEST ANTHOLOGY: Magic: an Anthology of the Esoteric and Arcane, Jonathan Oliver (ed.) (Solaris)
- BEST SMALL PRESS (the PS Publishing Independent Press Award): ChiZine Publications (Brett Alexander Savory and Sandra Kasturi)
- BEST NON-FICTION: Pornokitsch, Anne C. Perry and Jared Shurin (eds)
- BEST MAGAZINE/PERIODICAL: Interzone, Andy Cox (ed.) (TTA Press)
- BEST ARTIST: Sean Phillips
- BEST COMIC/GRAPHIC NOVEL: Saga, Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples (Image Comics)
- BEST SCREENPLAYN: The Cabin in the Woods, Joss Whedon and Drew Goddard
- BEST NEWCOMER (the Sydney J. Bounds Award): Helen Marshall, for Hair Side, Flesh Side (ChiZine Publications)
- SPECIAL AWARD (the Karl Edward Wagner Award): Iain Banks / Iain M. Banks
Congratulations to the winners!
Tagged with: British Fantasy Awards
Filed under: Awards
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!