Table of Contents: Apex Magazine #55 (December 2013)
The Hugo-nominated Apex Magazine is a monthly science fiction, fantasy, and horror magazine featuring original, mind-bending short fiction from many of the top pros of the field. New issues are released the first Tuesday of every month. Here’s the table of contents for the new issue, the last one edited by Lynne M. Thomas.
- “What You’ve Been Missing” by Maria Dahvana Headley
- “Haruspicy and Other Amatory Divinations” by Kat Howard
- “Before and After” by Ken Liu
- “Our Daughters” by Sandra McDonald
- “All That Fairy Tale Crap” by Rachel Swirsky
- Blood on Vellum: Notes from the Editor-in-Chief by Lynne M. Thomas
- Another World Waits: Towards an Anti-Oppressive SFF by Daniel José Older
- Apex Interview with Maria Dahvana Headley by Maggie Slater
- Words from the Publisher by Jason Sizemore
- “Turning the Leaves” by Amal El-Mohtar
- Download Podcast #6 (“What You’ve Been Missing” by Maria Dahvana Headley)
Cover art by Katy Shuttleworth.
Apex Magazine is free for all to read at http://apex-magazine.com, and also available as a paid subscription on various electronic devices.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!