Angry Robot Books is getting ready to celebrate their 100th book with the release of Hang Wire by Adam Christopher…and to celebrate they’re running a special competition just for you!
Ted Hall is worried. He’s been sleepwalking, and his somnambulant travels appear to coincide with murders by the notorious Hang Wire Killer.
Meanwhile, the circus has come to town, but the Celtic dancers are taking their pagan act a little too seriously, the manager of the Olde Worlde Funfair has started talking to his vintage machines, and the new acrobat’s frequent absences are causing tension among the performers.
Out in the city there are other new arrivals – immortals searching for an ancient power – a primal evil which, if unopposed, could destroy the world!
FILE UNDER: Urban Fantasy [Tensile Strength | Dual Identities | The Greatest Show | Bandits]The Robotic Arm
- Command the Robotic Arm Edge with for multiple movements and functions
- Robotic arm gripper opens and closes
- Movement includes radial wrist motion of 120°, an extensive elbow range of motion of 300°, base rotation of 270°, base motion of 180°
- No Soldering Required
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Tweet your favorite Angry Robot book thus far and include #AngryRobot100 in the tweet.
- Geographic restrictions: None! This is a worldwide giveaway.
- The giveaway will end Sunday, February 16th, 2014. The winner will be selected at random by Angry Robot and notified shortly thereafter.