Table of Contents: STEAMPUNK WORLD Edited by Sarah Hans
Here is the table of contents for the upcoming Steampunk World, a multicultural steampunk fiction anthology, which features cover art by James Ng:
Here’s the project description as it appeared on Kickstarter:
Steampunk is fascinating. There’s something compelling about the shine of clicking brass clockwork and hiss of steam-driven automatons. But until recently, there was something missing.
It was easy to find excellent stories of American and British citizens… but we rarely got to see steampunk from the point of view of the rest of the world.
Steampunk World is a showcase for nineteen authors to flip the levers and start the pistons and invite you to experience the entirety of steampunk.
And here’s the table of contents…
- Introduction: Going Global, or Re-Engineering Steampunk Fiction by Diana Pho
- “Shedding Skin; Or, How the World Came to Be” by Jay Lake
- “Hidden Strength” by Jaymee Goh
- “Promised” by Nisi Shawl
- “The Firebird” by Emily Cataneo
- “The Little Begum” by Indrapramit Das
- “Forty Pieces” by Lucien Soulban
- “Hatavat Chalom” by Lillian Cohen-Moore
- “The Leviathan of Trincomalee” by Lucy A. Snyder
- “The Hand of Sa-Seti” by Balogun Ojetade
- “The Omai Gods” by Alex Bledsoe
- “The Governess and We” by Benjanun Sriduangkaew
- “Tangi A Te Ruru/The Cry of the Morepork” by Pip Ballantine
- “The Construct Also Dreams of Flight” by Rochita Loenen-Ruiz
- “Budo, or the Flying Orchid” by Tade Thompson
- “The Sehrazatin Diyoramasi Tour” by SJ Chambers
- “The Emperor Everlasting” by Nayad A. Monroe
- “Mary Sundown and the Clockmaker’s Children” by Malon Edwards
- “Good Hunting” by Ken Liu
Filed under: Books
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!