The finalists for the 2014 Arthur C. Clarke Award (given to the best SF novel published each year in the UK, though not necessarily by a British writer) have been announced!
- God’s War by Kameron Hurley (Del Rey)
- Ancillary Justice by Ann Leckie (Orbit)
- The Disestablishment of Paradise by Phillip Mann (Gollancz)
- Nexus by Ramez Naam (Angry Robot)
- The Adjacent by Christopher Priest (Gollancz)
- The Machine by James Smythe (Blue Door)
The winner of the award will be announced on May 1st.
Congratulations to all the finalists!