FINALISTS: 2014 David Gemmell Awards
This year’s finalists for the Gemmell Awards for Fantasy have been announced!
- The Daylight War by Peter V Brett (Harper Collins UK)
- Emperor of Thorns by Mark Lawrence (Harper Collins UK)
- The Republic of Thieves by Scott Lynch (Gollancz)
- A Memory of Light by Brandon Sanderson and Robert Jordan (Tor/Forge)
- War Master’s Gate by Adrian Tchaikovsky (Tor UK)
- The Garden of Stones by Mark T Barnes (47 North)
- Headtaker by David Guymer (Black Library)
- Promise of Blood by Brian McLellan (Orbit)
- The Path of Anger by Antoine Rouaud (Gollancz)
- The Grim Company by Luke Scull (Head of Zeus)
- Benjamin Carre for the cover of The Republic of Thieves by Scott Lynch (Gollancz)
- Jason Chan for the cover of Emperor of Thorns by Mark Lawrence (Harper Collins UK)
- Cheol Joo Lee for the cover of Skarsnik by Guy Haley (Black Library)
- Gene Mollica and Michael Frost for the cover of Promise of Blood by Brian McClellan (Orbit)
- Rhett Podersoo for the cover of She Who Waits by Daniel Polansky (Hodder)
The David Gemmell Awards ceremony will take place at London’s Magic Circle on the 13th June.
Congratulations to all the finalists!
Tagged with: David Gemmell Legend Award
Filed under: Awards
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!