Venturing out of the soaking rain and bitter cold of March in which they spent more time hibernating than podcasting, John E. O. Stevens, Fred Kiesche and Jeff Patterson add a fourth saddle to their April episode. Paul Weimer, who has commented at every genre blog possible and who has appeared in more podcasts than you can listen to comfortably in one sitting, joins the Three Hoarsemen for this episode.
While hibernating, we spent much time reading, and now gather around the communal fire pit to discuss the works of the late Charles Sheffield, their reactions to Ann Leckie’s Nebula-nominated novel Ancillary Justice, as well as the bits and pieces of the genre that we consumed since last time.
Approx. 1 Hour 25 Minutes
- Wikipedia: Charles Sheffield
- Charles Sheffield at Baen Books
- The Amazing Dr. Darwin
- The Heritage Universe
- Fred’s 2014 Reading List
- Adam Christopher Burning Dark
- The Best Science Fiction and Fantasy of the Year: Volume Eight, Jonathan Strahan
- Michael Boatman Last God Standing
- Sofia Samatar A Stranger in Olondria
- Red Sonja & Cub
- Gregory Benford The Galactic Center Companion
© 2013 SF Signal.com
Tell us what you think – leave us a voicemail!
Can’t see the widget above? That’s okay – just call 720-277-9082 or shoot us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org