Free SF, Fantasy and Horror Fiction for 5/01/2014
Got a hot Free Fiction Tip? Tell me here
Want these delicious links emailed to you once a week? Sign up for the Free SF/F/H Fiction Newsletter
What’s Special About Today’s Free Fiction?
- @Nightmare Magazine: “Magdala Amygdala” by Lucy A. Snyder [Horror]
- SQ Mag #14 – Australiana [Speculative Fiction Magazine]
- “Bones” by Michelle Jager [Horror]
- “The Bush Bride of Badgery Hollow” by Angela Rega [Fantasy]
- “Chasing the Storm” by S. G. Larner [Horror]
- “The Darkness in Clara” by Alan Baxter [Dark Fantasy]
- “Eleanor Atkins is Dead and her House is Boarded Up” by Kaaron Warren [Horror]
- “Keep The Water Out” by Mitchell Edgeworth [Dystopian Science Fiction]
- “Tread Upon the Brittle Shell” by Rhoads Brazos [Fairy Tale]
- “The Tyranny of Distance” by Sean Williams [Science Fiction]
Written – Flash
- @365 tomorrows: “Parade of the Mute” by Ian Hill [Science Fiction Flash]
- @Daily Science Fiction: “Regarding your Position as our Third Year Teacher” by Sylvia Spruck Wrigley [Science Fiction Flash]
- @Every Day Fiction: “Captain Bartholomew Quasar and the Momentous First Date” by Milo James Fowler [Science Fiction Flash]
- Beware the Hairy Mango #205 – “Mouse of Wax” by Matthew Sanborn Smith [Hanta Strawberry Soda]
Free eBooks – Science Fiction
Awaken His Eyes: The Awakened Book One by Jason Tesar
The physical dimension is fractured. What remain are numerous fragmented worlds moving simultaneously through time, sharing a common history, connected only by a guarded portal.
[Science Fiction / Time Travel Adventure Novel - First of Series - Amazon | Kobo | Smashwords]
Gorgon by Joseph Massucci
A man-made plague. A madman’s plot.
A desperate president orders all military resources directed at the virus’ destruction – even if that means unleashing a thermonuclear hell.
[Apocalyptic Technothriller Novel - Amazon]
Free eBooks – Fantasy
Villainous by Jessica S. Carter
Henriette Andrews is an Anomaly, and she knows the rules by heart. But if she is going to run, she is going to do so with a purpose—she is going to live on terms solely her own. And, somewhere along the way, Henri is going to meld the gift imparted to her by her mother’s genetic code into a weapon.
[Contemporary Fantasy Novel - Amazon]
Free eBooks – Fantasy – Young Adult
Breaking Limbo by Kelly O’Callan
Eleven souls, suicide victims resulting from various issues including: bullying, unwanted teen pregnancy, drug addiction, and sexual abuse awaken from a cocoon-like state, to find themselves on a mysterious realm named Destaris.
[YA Fantasy Novel - Amazon]
Watchers of the Night by Matthew Keith
From the outside, Paul Bennett appears to be an ordinary high school senior from small-town Kentucky. But Paul has a secret. He possesses an extraordinary gift which allows him to leave his body during the night and go anywhere, see anything—unseen, undetected. Unbeknownst to Paul, he is not alone in his ability–there are others who can do what he can, and they belong to Astralis, a government agency funded by the United Nations who train people like Paul to become spies. When one of their scouts recognizes Paul for what he is, he is offered a place in the agency. Unfortunately, Astralis is an organization under siege from within; some are willing to do anything to make a change of leadership–even murder.
[YA Epic Fantasy Novel - Amazon | Kobo | Smashwords]
Free eBooks – Vampires
Starry Nights by Tiffany Rock
In the supernatural sub-world of Seattle, a newly discovered Witch teams up with a colorful group of Vampires, Werewolves and humans. Will she rise to become the powerful Witch she’s capable of, or will love, obsession and Hunters kill her before her supernatural life begins?
[Vampire Novel - Amazon]
Tagged with: audio fiction • fiction • free • free ebooks • free fantasy fiction • Free Fiction • free flash fiction • free horror fiction • free science fiction • mazon • serialized • serialized fiction
Filed under: Free Fiction
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!