eBook Deal! 19 eBooks Priced at $3.99 or Less for The Speculative Fiction Fan
Tor/Forge Blog announced a small handful of discounted eBooks yesterday. That small handful grew into a couple of fistfulls and, well, I easily found 19 more titles for those who have already worked through our previous lists of 314 eBook deals and 130 more.
All of these titles are priced under $4 at the time of writing this post. Same disclaimer applies: Prices are subject to change, so check the price before clicking “buy”. If Amazon is not your eBook ecosystem, please do look up the titles wherever you buy your eBooks; discounts are often applied at other outlets, so check there.
- Ventus by Karl Schroeder (Tor Books)
- The King’s Peace (Sulien) by Jo Walton (Tor Books)
- Farthing (Small Change) by Jo Walton (Tor Books)
- Sun of Suns: Book One of Virga by Karl Schroeder (Tor Books)
- Spin by Robert Charles Wilson (Tor Books)
- Blindsight by Peter Watts (Tor Books)
- The Shrinking Man (RosettaBooks into Film) by Richard Matheson (RosettaBooks)
- Darwinia: A Novel of a Very Different Twentieth Century by Robert Charles Wilson (Orb Books)
- Hunter’s Run by George R. R. Martin & Gardner Dozois & Daniel Abraham (HarperCollins e-books)
- Shaman’s Crossing: The Soldier Son Trilogy by Robin Hobb (HarperCollins e-books)
- Son of a Witch (Wicked Years) by Gregory Maguire (HarperCollins e-books)
- Heaven to Wudang: Journey to Wudang: Book Three (Journey to Wudang Trilogy) by Kylie Chan (Harper Voyager)
- Year’s Best SF 17 by David G. Hartwell & Kathryn Cramer (Harper Voyager)
- The Janus Affair: A Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences Novel by Pip Ballantine & Tee Morris (Harper Voyager)
- Snuff (Discworld) by Terry Pratchett (Harper)
- The Long Earth by Terry Pratchett & Stephen Baxter (Harper)
- Up From the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel by Jeaniene Frost (Avon)
- Assembly Code (Book 2 of The Techxorcist) by Colin F. Barnes (Anachron Press)
- Annihilation Point (Book 3 of The Techxorcist) by Colin F. Barnes (Anachron Press)
Filed under: Books
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!