Here’s the table of contents for the new issue of Apex Magazine, a monthly science fiction, fantasy, and horror magazine featuring original, mind-bending short fiction from many of the top pros of the field.
- “Cape to Cairo” by Eden Robins
- “Soul of Soup Bones” by Crystal Lynn Hilbert
- “The Salt Path” by Marissa Lingen
- “The Faery Handbag” by Kelly Link (eBook/subscriber exclusive)
- “Sineater — Excerpt” by Elizabeth Massie (eBook/subscriber exclusive)
- Resolute: Notes from the Editor-in-Chief by Sigrid Ellis
- Black Communities of the 30th Century: Racial Assimilation and Ahistoricity in Superhero Comics by Osvaldo Oyloa
- Apex Author Interview with Eden Robins by Andrea Johnson
- Apex Cover Artist Interview with Tory Hoke by Loraine Sammy
- Podcast #12: “Soul of Soup Bones” by Crystal Lynn Hilbert
Cover art by Tory Hoke.
Apex Magazine is free for all to read at http://apex-magazine.com, and also available as a paid subscription on various electronic devices.