Spectral Press has posted the table of contents for the upcoming anthology The Spectral Book of Horror Stories edited by Mark Morris:
Here’s the description of the book and anthology series:
Published by Spectral Press, edited by acclaimed, award-winning novelist Mark Morris (Toady, Stitch, The Immaculate, Fiddleback and the forthcoming Obsidian Heart trilogy) and inspired by the Pan and Fontana books of horror and ghost stories, which were hugely popular in the 1960s and 1970s, The Spectral Book of Horror Stories will be the first volume of a non-themed annual horror anthology, showcasing all-original stories by the very best writers in the genre.
Each yearly volume will contain around fifteen to twenty stories, and will be available in paperback and e-book format across all platforms.
The cover for each volume will be a new and original work by multi-award-winning artist Vincent Chong.
The Spectral Book of Horror Stories will be launched with a mass signing session at the 2014 British Fantasy Convention in York (September 5-7, 2014), though the book can be pre-ordered direct from Spectral Press.
Here’s the table of contents…
- “On The Tour” by Ramsey Campbell
- “The Dog’s Home” by Alison Littlewood
- “Funeral Rites” by Helen Marshall
- “Slape” by Tom Fletcher
- “The Night Doctor” by Steve Rasnic Tem
- “Dull Fire” by Gary Mcmahon
- “The Book And The Ring” by Reggie Oliver
- “Eastmouth” by Alison Moore
- “Carry Within Some Small Sliver Of Me” by Robert Shearman
- “The Devil’s Interval” by Conrad Williams
- “Stolen Kisses” by Michael Marshall Smith
- “Cures For A Sickened World” by Brian Hodge
- “The October Widow” by Angela Slatter
- “The Slista” by Stephen Laws
- “Outside Heavenly” by Rio Youers
- “The Life Inspector” by John Llewellyn Probert
- “Something Sinister In Sunlight” by Lisa Tuttle
- “This Video Does Not Exist” by Nicholas Royle
- “Newspaper Heart” by Stephen Volk
toc, Mark Morris