Table of Contents: Apex Magazine #62 (July 2014)
Here’s the table of contents for the new issue of Apex Magazine, a monthly science fiction, fantasy, and horror magazine featuring original, mind-bending short fiction from many of the top pros of the field, edited by Sigrid Ellis.
- “The Food in the Basement” by Laura Davy
- “Blessed are the Hungry” by Victor Fernando R. Ocampo
- “Insurrection in Silk” by Gillian Conahan
- “Courtship in the Country of Machine-Gods” by Benjanun Sriduangkaew
- “Willow Pattern” by Jon Singer (eBook/subscriber exclusive)
- The Keys to the Realms: Book II of the Dream Stewards — Excerpt by Roberta Trahan (eBook/subscriber exclusive)
- The Enceladus Crisis: Book II of the Deadalus Series — Excerpt by Michael J. Martinez (eBook/subscriber exclusive)
- “Sentience is watching a sunset” by Melanie Rees
- “The First Stone” by Anne Carly Abad
- “Baba Yaga Tries to Donate Money” by Rose Lemberg
- “Cairn by Dark by Cairn” by Neile Graham
- Resolute: Notes from the Editor-in-Chief by Sigrid Ellis
- We Are Comics: A Visual Message for a Visual Medium by Rachel Edidin
- Apex Author Interview with Victor Fernando R. Ocampo by Andrea Johnson
- Apex Cover Artist Interview with Ashley Mackenzie by Loraine Sammy
- Clavis Aurea: A Review of Short Fiction by Charlotte Ashley
(Cover art by Ashley Mackenzie)
Apex Magazine is free for all to read at http://apex-magazine.com, and also available as a paid subscription on various electronic devices.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!