Table of Contents: STREETS OF SHADOWS – A NOIR URBAN FANTASY FICTION ANTHOLOGY Edited by Maurice Broaddus and Jerry Gordon
Here’s the table of contents for the upcoming kickstarted urban fantasy anthology Streets of Shadows:
Here’s the book description:
You think you’re safe. What a joke.
You don’t think about the places you pass every day. The side streets. The alleys. Under bridges. The shadows.
All you’d have to do is take a step to the side. Then you’d know.
Life on the streets ain’t easy. It takes someone tough like me to survive. Danger lurks in the shadows. Yeah, there’s muggers and gangs. Sometimes you get zombies, vampires, and ghouls. And if you’re real unlucky, you run into the scary stuff.
Whether it’s the dirty streets of Detroit, the paved-over cobblestones of London, or the patched asphalt of your hometown, people like me are all that stand between death and your door.
Our world isn’t made up of parks and malls. Our world is the streets, covered in shadows.
These are our stories.
Here’s the table of contents…
- “What I Am” by Tom Piccirilli
- “A Game of Cards” by A.C. Wise
- “Shooting Aphrodite” by Gary Kloster
- “Santa Muerte” by Lucy Snyder and Dan Robichaud
- “Morrigan’s Girls” by Gerard Brennan
- “Such Faces We Wear, Such Masks We Hide” by Damien Angelica Walters
- “The Man Who Has Been Killing Kittens” by Douglas F. Warrick
- “The Large Man” by Paul Tremblay
- “Unfilial Child” by Laurie Tom
- “Street Worm” by Nisi Shawl
- “Der Kommissar’s In Town” by Nick Mamatas
- “The Shadow People” by Brandon Massey
- “Hand Fast” by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
- “Beware of Dog” by Kevin J. Anderson
- “Stay: A Tale of the Spellmason Chronicles” by Anton Strout
- “God Needs Not the Future” by Jason Sizemore
- “Relics” by Tim Lebbon
- “Cold Fear” by Lucien Soulban
- “In Vino Veritas” by Tim Waggoner and Michael West
- “Best Served Cold” by Seanan McGuire
- “Toby’s Closet” by Jonathan Maberry
Filed under: Books
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!