WINNERS: 2014 Locus Awards
While I was away from my computer last weekend, he winners of the 2014 Locus Awards were announced!
- SCIENCE FICTION NOVEL: Abaddon’s Gate, James S.A. Corey (Orbit US; Orbit UK)
- FANTASY NOVEL: The Ocean at the End of the Lane, Neil Gaiman (Morrow; Headline Review)
- YOUNG ADULT BOOK: The Girl Who Soared Over Fairyland and Cut the Moon in Two, Catherynne M. Valente (Feiwel and Friends)
- FIRST NOVEL: Ancillary Justice, Ann Leckie (Orbit US; Orbit UK)
- NOVELLA: Six-Gun Snow White, Catherynne M. Valente (Subterranean)
- NOVELETTE: “The Sleeper and the Spindle”, Neil Gaiman (Rags and Bones)
- SHORT STORY: “The Road of Needles”, Caitlín R. Kiernan (Once Upon a Time: New Fairy Tales)
- ANTHOLOGY: Old Mars, George R.R. Martin & Gardner Dozois, eds. (Bantam)
- COLLECTION: The Best of Connie Willis, Connie Willis (Del Rey)
- MAGAZINE: Asimov’s
- PUBLISHER: Tor
- EDITOR: Ellen Datlow
- ARTIST: Michael Whelan
- NON-FICTION: Wonderbook: The Illustrated Guide to Creating Imaginative Fiction, Jeff VanderMeer (Abrams Image)
- ART BOOK: Spectrum 20: The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art, Cathy Fenner & Arnie Fenner, eds. (Underwood)
Congratulations to all the winners!
Tagged with: Locus Awards
Filed under: Awards
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!