Table of Contents: Apex Magazine #64 (September 2014)
Here’s the table of contents for the new issue of Apex Magazine, a monthly science fiction, fantasy, and horror magazine featuring original, mind-bending short fiction from many of the top pros of the field, edited by Sigrid Ellis.
- Resolute: Notes from the Editor–in–Chief — Sigrid Ellis
- Apex Magazine Presents: Steal the Spotlight Micro Fiction Contest.
- “Last Dance Over the Red, Red World” by Gary Kloster
- “Economies of Force” by Seth Dickinson
- “Soft Feather Dance” by Liz Argall
- “Enemy State” by Karin Lowachee
- “Danceland” by Emma Bull and Will Shetterly (eBook/subscriber exclusive)
- Soulminder — Excerpt by Timothy Zahn (eBook/subscriber exclusive)
- Jack Strong — Excerpt by Walter Mosley (eBook/subscriber exclusive)
- “How to Live Safely in an Online Universe” by Charles Tan
- “Apex Author Interview with Seth Dickinson” by Andrea Johnson
- “Apex Cover Artist Interview with Jeff Ward” by Loraine Sammy
- “Clavis Aurea: A Review of Short Fiction” by Charlotte Ashley
- Download Podcast #15 (“Economies of Force” by Seth Dickinson) or listen using the player below. (37:51 in length)
(Cover art by Jeff Ward)
Apex Magazine is free for all to read at http://apex-magazine.com, and also available as a paid subscription on various electronic devices.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!