Flying so close to the Sun their duct tape and bailing wire melts and their headphones explode, John E. O. Stevens, Fred Kiesche and Jeff Patterson return this month for our lucky thirteenth episode! Not only have we seamlessly spliced together two different recording sessions (thanks to said duct tape and bailing wire), but we are joined by one of SF Signal’s most prolific irregulars Sarah Chorn as we spelunk the depths of the genre to discuss overlooked works of fantasy and science fiction that deserve more attention.
If your wallet survives that list, we once again bring you a list of books (and other things) that we’ve consumed since last month that may finally tumble Mount ToBeRead down upon your heads!
- The Hum and the Shiver by Alex Bledsoe
- Tea with the Black Dragon by R. A. MacAvoy
- Curse of the Mistwraith by Janny Wurts
- Blind Voices by Tom Reamy
- Jo Walton on R. A. MacAvoy’s Book of Kells
- Talking Man by Terry Bisson
- The Broken God by David Zindell
- Masters of Science Fiction
- Warren Ellis – Good Morning Computer
- M. John Harrison – Ambiente Hotel
- Uncanny Avengers – Vol. 1
- Fearless Defenders – Vol. 1
- Fred’s Year in Books
- Fred’s Year in Shorts
- Fred’s Current Reads
- Dave Langford on R. A. MacAvoy
© 2014 SF Signal.com
Tell us what you think – leave us a voicemail!
Can’t see the widget above? That’s okay – just call 720-277-9082 or shoot us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org