Here’s more information about the book and how you can win:
Includes 40 short stories by Alex Shvartsman, winner of the 2014 WSFA Small Press Award for Short Fiction:
* An elder god trapped in a pocket dimension turns up in the world’s oldest magic pawn shop.
* A cybernetically-enhanced assassin who can’t feel pain faces a dangerous adversary.
* A computer hacker and a mystic team up to break into the Book of Fate and change their futures.
* Vatican investigators are called to examine a miracle on another planet.
and much, much more!
And here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter “Cthulhu”. You don’t have to spell it correctly, close is good enough.
- In the body of the email, please provide a mailing address so the prize can be sent as soon as possible. (The winning address is used only to mail the prize. All other address info will be purged once the giveaway ends.)
- Geographic restrictions: This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S. Sorry citizens of R’lyeh, you’re not eligible.
- The giveaway will end Monday, February 9th 2015 (9:00 PM U.S. Central time). The 2 winners will be selected at random, notified, announced shortly thereafter and hopefully not eaten by Cthulhu.