In honor of Peter S. Beagle’s birthday and courtesy of the publisher, SF Signal has 1 copy of The Secret History of Fantasy by Peter S. Beagle (SIGNED by Peter S. Beagle, Jonathan Lethem, T. C. Boyle, and Gregory McGuire) to give away to 1 lucky SF Signal reader!
Here’s more information about the book and how you can win:
Anthologist Peter S. Beagle knows fantasy. The author of the inventive fantasy novel The Last Unicorn and the introduction to The Lord of the Rings now introduces the gifted writers that returned to the classics and thoroughly redefined the genre: Gregory Maguire, Francesca Lia Block, Robert Holdstock, Patricia McKillip, and Steven Millhauser, and others who have lead the way to expanding imaginative frontiers.
From the depths of a dangerous English forest to the top of the Tower of Babel, on a caffeinated journey to the empire of ice cream, discover The Secret History of Fantasy.
And here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter “Secret History“
- In the body of the email, please provide a mailing address so the prize can be sent as soon as possible. (The winning address is used only to mail the prize. All other address info will be purged once the giveaway ends.)
- Geographic restrictions: This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S.
- The giveaway will end Friday, April 24th (9:00 PM U.S. Central time). The winner will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.