Interviews & Profiles
- Goodreads interviews Lois McMaster Bujold, of Gentleman Jole and the Red Queen.
- Goodreads interviews Patricia Briggs, author of Fire Touched.
- Lawrence M. Schoen interviews Patrice Sarath, of The Unexpected Miss Bennet.
- My Bookish Ways interviews April Genevieve Tucholke, of Wink Poppy Midnight.
- Companies Want to Replicate Your Dead Loved Ones With Robot Clones. Now, when the robots come for us, they’ll be wearing the loving face of your dearly departed Nan.
Events & Event News
- Felicia Day (The Guild, Geek & Sundry) appears at The Bootleg Theater in LA on Tuesday, April 19, 2016 at 8:00 PM to discuss her memoir YOU’RE NEVER WEIRD ON THE INTERNET (ALMOST)! Presented by Live Talks LA. PURCHASE TICKETS & RSVP
- The Museum of Science Fiction, the world’s first comprehensive science fiction museum, is very pleased to announce that Adam Nimoy, son of Leonard Nimoy, who played Mr. Spock on Star Trek, is coming to Escape Velocity (July 1-3) to discuss his father’s legacy and his new documentary film, For the Love of Spock.
- STAR TREK: The Ultimate Voyage visits the Hollywood Pantages Theatre on April 1-2.
- ATLAS:ORIGINS Trade Paperback – a series, about a reality-bending hero sent to reveal the secrets of the universe, is going to be a trade paperback!
- Sans Allies – Solitaire Game of War – A solo card game of 20th Century warfare. You must lead your forces through an enemy nation bent on developing a vile super-weapon.
- Interview: Daredevil Season 2 Composer John Paesanoe
- Interview: Marvel Comics Editor-in-Chief Axel Alonso
- Interview: When “Daredevil’s” Elodie Yung Is In Costume, She’s “In Elektra Killing Mode”
- Review: A Little New, A Little Same, All Great, Never Dull
- Review: Marvel’s Netflix Series Is Back and (Mostly) Better Than Ever
- 8 Things We Loved About Season Two of Daredevil (And 4 We Didn’t)
- 9 Punisher comics to read before watching Daredevil: Season 2
- The 10 Best Moments From Daredevil Season 2
- The 10 Most Significant Easter Eggs Of Daredevil Season 2
- All Hail Foggy Nelson, the Real Hero of Daredevil/li>
- A Brief History Of Daredevil, Marvel’s Latest TV Hero 3/25/15 4:25pm
- Charlie Cox Says Daredevil Would Fit In With The Avengers
- Could Spider-Man find a home on a Netflix series with Daredevil or Luke Cage?
- Daredevil Bosses Talk Season 3 Potential, Jessica Jones Connection
- Daredevil Cast and Crew Declare for Team Cap or Team Iron Man
- Daredevil is already thinking about his next villain – he wants Bullseye
- Daredevil season 2 and the fear of a powerful woman named Elektra
- Daredevil v. The Flash: What Makes a Good Superhero TV Show?
- Daredevil’s Red Suit Raises Thorny Creative Rights Questions
- Finished Daredevil? Here’s Another Marvel Series to Binge-Watch. (Sort of.)
- Here’s what Daredevil’s intro would look like as an old-school video game
- How Daredevil defies being stuffed into the fridge
- How Daredevil Stunt Coordinator Philip Silvera Elevates Fights Beyond Violence
- How Does Season 2 Tie In To Captain America: Civil War?
- Kotaku on The State of the Punisher
- Listen to an acappella remix of the Daredevil theme song
- Marvel’s Daredevil: Who is Anatoly Ranskahov?
- The Most Essential Daredevil and Punisher Smackdowns in Comics History
- This One-Shot Fight Scene From Daredevil Season 2 Might Be Hallway Fight 2.0
- What Daredevil Got Right That The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones Got
- What We Want to See From Daredevil Season 3 – moviepilot.com
- Who Is Samantha Reyes On Daredevil? You Briefly Met Her Through Jessica Jones
- Why Are All The Superheroes Fighting Each Other Right Now? Daredevil vs. Punisher, Batman vs. Superman, & Captain America: Civil War
- Yes, Ben Affleck’s Daredevil is Just As Terrible As You Remember
- Mysterious Star Wars graffiti brightens up dark side of Woodley
- Rey by KatotoChan
- STAR WARS The Force Awakens by grantgoboom
More Fun Stuff
- Watch a trailer for The Huntsman: Winter’s War, a gritty Frozen reboot starring Thor.
- Watch a trailer for Paradox, a brand new time-travel movie where someone who’s about to travel through time is told that if anything goes wrong, “You will literally disappear up your own ass.” That is the exact attitude that messing with the fourth dimension calls for.