Come visit Asimov’s Science Fiction, Analog Science Fiction and Fact, Ellery Queen’s Mystery Magazine, and Alfred Hitchcock’s Mystery Magazine at booth #119 at the Brooklyn Book Festival this Sunday, September 22, from 10 am – 6 pm!
Raffles, subscription promotions, author signings, and free issues will be ongoing and available throughout the day.
Asimov’s readers’-award-winner Robert Reed will be signing issues containing his novella “Murder Born” from 11 am – 12 pm, and one of Asimov’s favorites, Tom Purdom, will be signing his latest story from 2 – 3 pm. Representing Analog will be long-time contributing artist John Allemand, who will be signing his two new pieces from 12 – 1 pm. Popular Ellery Queen author Hilary Davidson is signing her latest story from 3 – 4 pm.
Analog has posted the table of contents for the March 2013 issue:
- “Instinctive Response” by Bond Elam
- “The Radioactive Etiquette Book” by Marissa Lingen
- “The Firewall and the Door” by Sean McMullen
- “It’s the End of the World as We Know It, and We Feel Fine” by Harry Turtledove
- “The Paragon of Animals” by Andrew Barton
- “High Concept” by Barry Malzberg and Bill Pronzini
- “The Snack” by Bud Sparhawk
- Spoof Worlds by Kevin Walsh
- Pre-Pirates by Don D’Ammassa
- The Editor’s Page
- The Alternate View by John G. Cramer
- The Reference Library by Don Sakers
- Brass Tacks
- Upcoming Events by Anthony Lewis