In episode 167 of the SF Signal Podcast, Patrick Hester and his rag-tag band of panelists, discuss:
2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
- Which 2012 Debut work (movie/short story/book) most impressed you?
- Which 2012 book that you were really looking forward to, delivered on your expectations and why?
- Which 2012 book that you were really looking forward to failed miserably and why?
- Which 2012 movies disappointed and why?
- Which 2012 movies most impressed you and why?
Electric Velocipede has posted the table of contents for issue #24, set to be published online starting the end of June 2012:
- “Heaven Under Earth” by Aliette de Bodard (Novelette)
- “To Dive Into a Godling, Where Life Begins” by Jacques Barcia
- “For They Heard the First Sound and Trembled” by Jessica Breheny
- “The Mezzo” by Eli Effinger-Weintraub
- “Under the Tree” by Tania Hershman
- “The Leaf” by Erik T. Johnson
- “Night’s Slow Poison” by Ann Leckie
- “Cutting” by Ken Liu
- “The Lotus Eaters” by Michelle Muenzler
- “Content TKTK” by John Ottinger
- “Blindfold Taste Test” with William Shunn
Cover art by Thom Davidsohn
In addition to the print issue, an electronic version will also be avilable. Electronic copies of past issues of Electric Velocipede can be purchased through Weightless Books.