Here’s the book description:
Set in the near-future, this sequel to the innovative “mosaic novel” Zombie Apocalypse weaves together various “voices” in the form of essays, reports, letters, official documents, and transcripts relating to the fightback against the New Zombie Order.
And here’s the table of contents…
Read the rest of this entry
- The Teeming Brain interviews Stephen Jones (The Mammoth Book of Best New Horror).
- Thanks to this helpful post at The Black Library, I’ve added the following authors to the list of sf/f authors who blog:
- Free Sample: Marooned notes that PS Publishing has posted the first 17 (PDF) pages of Gilbert and Edgar on Mars, a forthcoming novella written by British science fiction author Eric Brown.
- URL Update: Grasping for the Wind.
- @Suvudu: The Trouble with Zombies.
- SCI FI Wire lists 6 most awesome Stephen King horror films (plus 3 that sucked).