In case people don’t know each other, let me introduce you to one another. I’m Charles, your blogger from the Philippines. Today we have:
- Malinda Lo from the US, author of Ash and Huntress.
- Tehani Wessely from Australia, who is a publisher, editor, and librarian.
- Cheryl Morgan from the UK, who is very active in the genre nonfiction and awards scene.
- Gwenda Bond from the US, who dabbles in a little bit of everything.
- Tarie Sabido from the Philippines as well, who is a blogger and a teacher.
I’m a bit new at this so we don’t have to be very formal. Feel free to steer the conversation in a direction you think is relevant, but I was hoping to start with the speculative fiction YA books (whether novels or anthologies) published this past year that interested you.