- KPLU’s Dave Meyer profiles Greg Bear in a podcast. And in a bonus audio interview, Greg Bear talks with Dave Meyer about hard sf, the prospect of turning his books into movies, and the future in general. (See also: SF Signal’s interview with Greg Bear.)
- SF author Sean Williams shows off artist Miguel Coimbra’s cool cover of the French edition of The Resurrected Man.
- Michael Cassutt, in his latest Science Fiction Weekly column, wonders how to rekindle his passion for sf writing. “The attraction for a reader lies in visiting these magic landscapes, from Middle-earth to the sands of Arrakis, or Gibson’s cyberspace, or the United Federation of Planets, or even the windswept plains of a post-nuclear America. For a writer, the fun lies in imagining them. Building them.”
- Adam Corbin Fusco has been added to the list of sf/f authors who blog.
- Kitsimons lists 10 Sci-Fi Movies That Deserve To Be Made.
- Here’s a guy who makes his own custom zombies that look like Lego mini-figures, except that they’re 19 inches high. Sadly, not yet commercially available…. [via Neatorama]
- And…because you can never get enough zombie in your diet…Behold! It’s Tofu the Vegan Zombie!
Filed under: Tidbits