First: Google Talk. Google takes a short phrase and completes it by searching it for it. Modify…repeat. Many times the result is an incoherent, grammatically obscene mess. But there are occasional gems. To wit (or witless?):
Others (initial phrase highlighted):
- “science fiction is the literature of the FANTASTIC”
- “Fear is the mind killer Fear is the little- death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me. and through me. And when it has been determined, that the powercenter is functional and the word definitions are available. We are also able to offer a wide range of products and services to the Public.”
- “Fantasy books are a great way to start a Business in Canada”
- “Greedo shot first and then the question is when does the movie Start?”
- “The Simpsons are not authorized to view this page, in english, Display a disparity between the rich and Famous. By my sword. I will judge between the fat and the risk “
- “Dan’s mom is a hottie!”
(But we all knew that one!)
Another hack: Visual Poetry, which takes a phrase and replaces wach word with an image. This one leans more towards the NSFW, which just goes to show that even Google has a devious mind. For example: life the universe and everything.
Does anyone have others to add?