If you’re like me – and I recommend you pause here to hope that you’re not – you do much of your blog reading through news readers. When I’m feeling adventurous I like to visit the actual sites to see what I might be missing by reading only newsfeeds. It occurs to me (that happens sometimes…things occur to me) that SF Signal’s RSS reader’s might be missing some of the crunchy science fictiony goodness that we have to offer. So, to that end, we present:
10 Things SF Signal’s RSS Subscribers Might Be Missing
- SF Signal’s Frappr Map – Everyone who signs up gets to be represented by a Google map push pin. For free!
- Recent Comments – Marvel at the witty repartee of our regular readers and nod at the incoherent babble and smiley abuse by drive-by spammers!
- SF Quotes – capturing the capturable since 2003!
- The SF Signal poll – Have you participated? [ ]Yes [ ]No
- SF Signal bookshelves – See what we dare to read! One day soon. We promise. But only in a non-committal sort of way.
- Short-Story-a-Day Point Tracker – Check in on the latest progress on what others are calling “WTF?”
- SF Signal links – Some sites we like, none we don’t. We even link to author blogs!
- Past Ramblings – We’ve had some great discussions in the past that get hidden under the blog format. These random posts from the past remind us why we are so marvelous.
- Site Search – Search our vast archives for the stuff you care about. Show us it’s more than Kate Beckinsale!
- Meta-Signal goodies – See what’s in the SF Signal library; add SF Signal to your Google toolbar (RSS too!); Mail us; Link to sister-site Gaming Signal; Read about us. (It is, after all, all about us.)