Stefan from the Yahoo group Beyond Reality writes in to tell us about the recent happenings in the group. Beyond Reality, with 450+ members, discusses one science fiction and one fantasy book throughout the month. Recently, they have extended invitations to authors who have accepted and will appear in upcoming group discussions as noted below. If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to participate in a book club, this would be a good opportunity.
Here’s their schedule:
- SF: Artifact by Gregory Benford
- Fantasy: City of Saints and Madmen by Jeff Vandermeer
- SF: Earth by David Brin (who will participate)
- Fantasy: Unbinding the Stone by Marc Vun Kannon
- SF: Spin by Robert Charles Wilson (who will participate)
- Fantasy: The Dragonbone Chair by Tad Williams