Stargate: Atlantis Executive Producer and showrunner Joseph Mallozzi is doing his part to encourage reading in television scifi viewers. His blog features a tri-monthly book club discussion – covering the genres of sf, fantasy & horror – which include featured authors and other literary luminaries. Past discussions have included Pyr editor Lou Anders and authors Jeffrey Ford and F. Paul Wilson.
Here’s a schedule of upcoming discussions. Pop on over and check it out!
- Week of May 19th: Author Joe Abercrombie will be dropping by to discuss The Blade Itself.
- Week of May 24th: Author John Scalzi will be dropping by to discuss The Android’s Dream.
- Week of June 30th: Author Kage Baker will be dropping by to discuss In the Garden of Iden.
- Week of July 7th: Author K.J. Bishop will be dropping by to discuss The Etched City.
- Week of July 14th: Author Jennifer Pelland will be dropping by to discuss Unwelcome Bodies.