- Wales Online interviews George Lucas on the occasion of the release of Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Thrill when Lucas says, “This feature film came by accident.” Basically because he felt the the first animated drafts would look good on the silver screen. He wants, he gets. Shudder when George opines, “There might be a funny character who appears on screen for eight seconds, but I can’t tell his story. Television gives me a chance to do that.” Suddenly, the TV series seems like it could become a Jar-Jar-apalooza.
- Robert Picardo explains why he joined the cast of Stargate Atlantis.
- SF Universe has posted some art that Fox has released in support of season 2 of The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Not bad.
- During the OIympics, NBC has been showing the following promo for their new Fall season.
I dunno, anyone getting excited for any of these shows? Aside from Chuck of course…
- If you’re like me, you know there is a veritable cornucopia of really cool programming on channels like Discovery, National Geographic and The History Channel. Stuff that science fiction geeks like me can really sink their teeth into. Discovery has a new program starting tonight, called Into the Unknown, which stars Josh Bernstein, who you may have seen from The History Channel’s Digging for Truth. Below is the ‘trailer’:
Copyright Signal Web Media