Unless you’ve been under rock, you know that Neal Stephenson’s latest book, Anathem was just recently released. In celebration, Wiredset has given us two Anathem t-shirts to give away, a Men’s L and a Women’s M.
The T-shirt is back, and contains the definition of the word “Bulshytt”. What is the definition you may ask? Let’s let Neal tell us himself:
That’s a lot to put on a t-shirt, isn’t it? Here is the front of the shirt:
There’s only 1000 of the T-shirts floating around, so if you have one, you’ll be in select company. I dare say you’ll be an avout in the Stephenson Concent…
If you’re interested, here are the rules:
- The contest runs from today, Sept. 13 through Sept. 27th (11:59pm CT).
- Send an email to: contest [at] sfsignal [dot] com
- In the subject line please put ‘Tshirt Men’ or ‘Tshirt Ladies’ so we can keep track.
- Only one email per person. US/Canada only again.
- Please include your snail mail address so we can pass them on for the winners.
That’s it! Good luck!