Alien Trespass opens April 3rd.
What’s it about?
Set in 1957, ALIEN TRESPASS chronicles a fiery object from space that crashes into a mountaintop in the California desert, bringing the threat of disaster to Earth. Out of the flying saucer escapes a murderous creature – the Ghota, which is bent on destroying all life forms on the planet. A benevolent alien from the spaceship, Urp, inhabits the body of Ted Lewis (Eric McCormack) – a local astronomer – and with the help of Tammy, (Jenni Baird) a waitress from the local diner, sets out to save mankind. Directed by R.W. Goodwin.
SF Signal has two Alien Trespass prizes to give away to 2 lucky SF Signal readers!
- (1) Grand Prize: An set of Alien Trespass lobby cards signed by the movie’s stars Eric McCormack, Jenni Baird, Dan Lauria and R.W. Goodwin!
- (1) Consolation Prize: An set of unsigned Alien Trespass lobby cards.
For a chance to win, follow these simple steps:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com (that’s us).
- In the subject line enter ‘Alien Trespass‘.
- Please include your postal address so the prize can be shipped out immediately when the contest is over. This contest is open to U.S. residents only.
- Only one entry per person allowed.
- The contest will end Tuesday, April 7th 2009 (11:59 PM U.S Central time). X winners will be selected at random, notified and announced shortly thereafter.