[Update: Readers in North America and Europe are eligible to win.]
Ah yes, Robot Chicken, everyone’s favorite stop-motion comedy show featuring action figures doing crazy things. The first Robot Chicken: Star Wars special was such a big hit, they decided to create a second one, dubbed Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode II. I’ll let the press release give you a bit more information:
Adult Swim’s Robot Chicken travels back to a galaxy far, far away to create a second, all new Star Wars themed feature special. Released on July 27th this hilarious take on the biggest sci-fi franchise of all time, brazenly combines the satirical sensibilities of Seth Green (Austin Powers, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Family Guy) and Matthew Senreich’s Emmy® Award winning Robot Chicken, with unforgettable moments and favourite characters from the Star Wars universe. This special feature, directed by Green, is a follow-up to last year’s Robot Chicken: Star Wars.
To celebrate, we have five (5) Robot Chicken T-shirts to give away! (I’m efforting to get a picture of the shirt). Want to win one? Follow these simple rules:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com (that’s us).
- In the subject line enter ‘Robot Chicken‘.
- Please include your postal address (North America and Europe) so the prize can be shipped out immediately when the contest is over
- Also in the email you must answer this question: Which of the following TV shows did Seth Green work on? Is it:
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Only one entry per person allowed.
- The contest will end Friday, July 31st 2009 (11:59 PM U.S Central time). 5 winners will be selected at random, notified and announced shortly thereafter.
For more info on the DVD, you can visit the official site.