CTRL is NBC’s humorous time-travel web series starring Tony Hale, Steve Howey and Emy Coligado. They’ve been pumping out the episodes and have reached the tenth, and final, episode today. You can see all of them right now (and if you want something light and humorous you should check it out) at the CTRL episode page.
To celebrate, NBC has made a signed script of one of the webisodes available to us to giveaway. How cool is that? This script is signed by Tony Hale (who loves SF Signal), Steve Howey, Robert Kirbyson (director/writer/producer), Emy Coligado and Tom Bannister (executive producer).
For a chance to win a copy, follow these simple steps:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com (that’s us).
- In the subject line enter ‘CTRL‘.
- Please include your postal address so the prize can be shipped out immediately when the contest is over.
- Only one entry per person allowed.
- The contest will end Tuesday, Sept. 1st 2009 (11:59 PM U.S Central time). 1 winner will be selected at random, notified and announced shortly thereafter.
The last episode is below: