Hyperion is sponsoring a giveaway to promote the recent release of And Another Thing… by Eoin Colfer. 10 Lucky SF Signal readers located in the U.S. have a chance to win a signed copy of Colfer’s latest addition to Douglas Adams’ hugely popular Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series (the 6th in the trilogy, since you asked) and a handy “Don’t Panic” towel to go with it.
Here’s more about the book:
An Englishman’s continuing search through space and time for a decent cup of tea…
Arthur Dent’s accidental association with that wholly remarkable book, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, has not been entirely without incident.
Arthur has traveled the length, breadth, and depth of known, and unknown, space. He has stumbled forward and backward through time. He has been blown up, reassembled, cruelly imprisoned, horribly released, and colorfully insulted more than is strictly necessary. And of course Arthur Dent has comprehensively failed to grasp the meaning of life, the universe, and everything.
Arthur has finally made it home to Earth, but that does not mean he has escaped his fate.
Arthur’s chances of getting his hands on a decent cuppa have evaporated rapidly, along with all the world’s oceans. For no sooner has he touched down on the planet Earth than he finds out that it is about to be blown up . . . again.
And Another Thing . . . is the rather unexpected, but very welcome, sixth installment of the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series. It features a pantheon of unemployed gods, everyone’s favorite renegade Galactic President, a lovestruck green alien, an irritating computer, and at least one very large slab of cheese.
Enough about the prize, here’s how to enter…
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line enter ‘And Another Thing…‘. (That’s the prize.)
- Please include your postal address so the prize can be shipped out immediately when the contest is over. (NOTE: Sorry, this giveaway is only open to our readers in the U.S.)
- Only one entry per person allowed. Duplicate emails will be laughed at by hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings.
- The contest will end Monday, October 26th 2009 (11:59 PM U.S Central time). 10 winners will be selected at random, notified and announced shortly thereafter.