- Gwenda Bond interviews Alana DeNiro (Total Oblivion, More or Less). [via Small Beer Press]
- Agony Column interviews Michael Swanwick.
News & Articles
- John Picacio’s Memo to Worldcon Artists.
- File 770 on Sowing Dragon’s Teeth.
- Universe Today asks Why did HAL sing “Daisy”? [via Jay Lake]
- Here’s a symposium on sexuality in science fiction, from an SF Studies special issue on the same. [via Torque Control]
- Crossed Genres on Running an SF/F magazine: the most pleasant part.
- @The World in the Satin Bag: Science Fiction and Aliens: Human Relationships to the Other “Other”.
- @MovieChopShop: How Biff Tannen destroyed the world! (And also saved it)