Courtesy of the fine folks at Book View Cafe, SF Signal has 2 eBook copies of Rocket Boy and the Geek Girls, an anthology edited by Phyllis Irene Radford. It’s an anthology of classic and favorite science fiction stories by the BVC authors, never before gathered in a single collection.
Here’s the table of contents:
- “Emancipation” by Pati Nagle
- “Rocket Boy on Call” by Pati Nagle
- “Blindsided by Venus in the House of Mars” by Nancy Jane Moore
- “Sitting Shiva” by Judith Tarr
- “Kinds of Strangers” by Sarah Zettel
- “Alien Voices” by P.R. Frost
- “Abelard’s Kiss” by Madeleine Robins
- “Perfect Stranger” by Amy Sterling Casil
- “Revenants” by Judith Tarr
- “Its Own Reward” by Katharine Kerr
- “Your First” by C.L. Anderson
- “Gray to Black” by Brenda W. Clough
- “Slick” by Sylvia Kelso
- “Ask Arlen” by Maya Kaathryn Bohnhoff (Free sample!)
- “Steelcollar Worker” by Vonda N. McIntyre
- “A Mighty Fortress” by Brenda W. Clough
- “Who Killed Science Fiction” by Jennifer Stevenson
- “Rocket Boy and the Geek Girls” by Irene Radford
Here’s how to enter for a chance to win…
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter ‘Rocket Boy and the Geek Girls‘.
- This contest is open to anyone, anywhere with an email address…unless you’ve already won something from SF Signal. Give someone else a chance, why don’t ya?
- Please include your eBook format preference from the following choices: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, .prc, .lit, or .lrf
- Only one entry per person allowed. Duplicate emails will be rocketed to the remote planet Spam.
- The contest will end Sunday, February 7th 2010 (11:59 PM U.S Central time). 2 winners will be selected at random, notified and announced shortly thereafter.