SF Signal has a 2 Book/T-Shirt Prize packages to give away to 2 SF Signal readers to help promote Christopher Moore’s new novel Bite Me. (Click the T-Shirt image above for a closer look.)
Here’s the book description:
The city of San Francisco is being stalked by a huge shaved vampyre cat named Chet, and only I, Abby Normal, emergency backup mistress of the Greater Bay Area night, and my manga-haired love monkey, Foo Dog, stand between the ravenous monster and a bloody massacre of the general public.
Whoa. And this is a love story? Yup. ‘Cept there’s no whining. See, while some lovers were born to run, Jody and Tommy were born to bite. Well, reborn, that is, now that they’re vampires. Good thing theirs is an undying love, since their Goth Girl Friday, Abby Normal, imprisoned them in a bronze statue.
Abby wants to be a bloodsucking fiend, too, but right now she’s really busy with other stuff, like breaking in a pair of red vinyl thigh-high Skankenstein® platform boots and wrangling her Ph.D.-candidate boyfriend, Steve (the love monkey). And then there’s that vampire cat Chet, who’s getting bigger and smarter–and thirstier–by the minute. Abby thought she and Steve could handle the kitty cat on their own, mais non . . .
Before you can say “OMG! WTF?” Tommy and Jody are sprung from captivity, and join forces with Abby, Steve, the frozen-turkey-bowling Safeway crew, the Emperor of San Francisco and his trusty dogs Lazarus and Bummer, Abby’s gay Goth friend Jared, and SF’s finest Cavuto and Rivera to hunt big cat and save the city. And that’s when the fun really begins.
Here’s how to enter for your chance to win a Book/T-Shirt prize package…
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter ‘Bite Me‘.
- Include your mailing address so the prize may be shipped immediately should you win. (Sorry, only entries with U.S. addresses will be accepted.)
- Only one entry per person allowed. Duplicate entries will be printed and fed to a Chet, the huge shaved vampyre cat.
- The giveaway will end Tuesday, April 6th 2010 (11:00 PM U.S Central time). The winners will be selected at random, notified and announced shortly thereafter.