- @SciFi Scanner: Jude Law and Forest Whitaker (Repo Men, based on Eric Garcia’s awesome book, The Repossession Mambo)
- Mark Charan Newton interviews editor Julie Crisp. [via Neal Asher]
- John Everson interviews Jeffrey Thomas.
- Retro! A 1975 interview with Leigh Brackett.
- SF critic, editor, and convention organizer Cheryl Morgan refused Entry to U.S. [via Locus Online]
- Richard L. Tierney and Jane Yolen are this year’s Science Fiction Poetry Association Grandmaster Nominees. [via Mike Allen]
- John Klima is trying to earn money in a Pepsi Refresh grant to start a magazine to showcase underrepresented cultures in science fiction. [via World SF]
- An Overview of International Science Fiction/Fantasy in 2009 compiled by Jeff VanderMeer.
- Summer Glau joins NBC’s new superhero show.
- Brenda Cooper on The Quest for Longevity.
- Joel Shepherd on Pagan Gods and Superheroes.
- Charles Stross on Post mortem.
- @NYT: Living With Music: A Playlist by Michael Moorcock.
- @Guardian: Eric Brown reviews Peter Straub, Ian Whates, Ken MacLeod, Alastair Reynolds.
- Boing Boing on J.G. Ballard’s Bang Wallop.
- Classic SF movies rendered as Russian folk-art woodcuts. [via Boing Boing via io9]
- Suvudu lists Top 10 Most Awkward, Strange and Hilarious PSAs Featuring Super Heroes, Sci-Fi and Fantasy Characters.
- Geek Sugar lists 10 Geeky TV Shows You Should Be Watching.
- AbeBooks lists Collectible Philip K. Dick Books.
- Philip K. Dick’s letter to Jeff Walker regarding Blade Runner.